Effective Date: Aug 1, 2023
This Privacy Statement outlines the policies and practices of SG2 Recruiting (from now on referred to as “we,” “us,” or “our”) regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of candidate’s and client’s business and personal information. We are committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of all information we provide and comply with applicable data protection laws and regulations.
1. Information Collection and Use:
a. Candidate Information:
We may collect and process various types of business and personal information from candidates for the purpose of recruitment. This may include, but is not limited to:
– Full name, contact information, and address
– Curriculum vitae/resume, cover letters, and other application materials
– Employment history, educational qualifications, skills, and work experience
– References and feedback from previous employers
– Interview notes and assessments
– Any other information relevant to the recruitment process
– Mobile phone contact information: We collect and store the mobile phone numbers you provide for texting and voice communication.
How We Use Your Mobile Phone Information:
We use the collected mobile phone numbers for the following purposes:
- Texting: We may send text messages to the provided mobile phone numbers for communication, updates, and alerts related to our services.
- Voice Communication: We may use the mobile phone numbers for voice calls for service-related purposes.
b. Client Information:
While providing our recruiting services, we may collect and use business information from clients to facilitate placements and fulfill our contractual obligations. This may include, but is not limited to:
– Company name, address, and contact information
– Job requirements and specifications
– Information regarding the company’s recruitment needs and hiring preferences
2. Information Sources:
We may collect candidate information from various sources, including directly from candidates, publicly available sources, third-party recruitment agencies, professional networking platforms, and references provided by candidates. Client information may be collected directly from clients or publicly available sources related to the client’s business.
3. Purpose of Information Processing:
We process candidate’s and client’s business and personal information solely for the purpose of providing recruitment and talent related services. This includes, but is not limited to:
– Identifying suitable job opportunities for candidates
– Evaluating candidate qualifications and suitability for specific job roles
– Sharing candidate profiles with potential employers (clients) for job placements
– Facilitating communication between candidates and clients during the hiring process
– Fulfilling contractual obligations with clients
4. Data Security:
We employ reasonable and appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect candidate’s and client’s information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We restrict access to personal information to employees who need to know the information for legitimate business purposes only.
5. Data Retention:
Candidate information will be retained for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws. Client information will be kept for the duration of our contractual relationship and as necessary to comply with legal obligations.
6. Data Sharing:
We may share candidate information with our clients and candidate employers for recruitment purposes only. However, we will seek explicit consent from candidates before disclosing sensitive personal information. We do not sell, lease, or rent candidate or client information to third parties for marketing purposes. This data is only used to execute recruiting services for candidates and our clients.
7. International Data Transfers:
While providing recruitment services, candidate information may be transferred to countries outside the candidate’s country of residence. We will ensure that appropriate safeguards, such as standard contractual clauses or data transfer agreements, are in place to protect the data during such transfers.
8. Rights of Candidates:
Candidates have the right to access, correct, update, or delete their personal information held by us. Candidates can also withdraw their consent for data processing by contacting us using the information provided in this Privacy Statement.
9. Changes to the Privacy Statement:
We reserve the right to modify or update this Privacy Statement to reflect changes in our practices or legal requirements. Candidates and clients will be notified of any changes to this Privacy Statement.
10. Contact Information:
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Privacy Statement or wish to exercise your rights related to your personal information, please get in touch with us at:
9910 Hessick Court
Great Falls, Virginia 22066
CRO & Partner
August 1, 2023